Starting on May 1, 2012 and according to regulations published in the Official newspaper, (“La Gaceta”), Costa Rican National Registry will be providing a new service to the users.
By means of this new service, National Registry will notify its users of any document presented to National Registry and by which either a property or a vehicle has been transferred or affected. This is a recommended service for any property or vehicle owner, or any other person having a special interest on a specific property or vehicle, since they will be allowed to detect any fraudulent transaction on time to stop it. A fraud does not happen very often; especially in the area where we are located (South Pacific) those frauds are rare, but if the service is available and the price is reasonable, it may be a good idea to have this service.
The service is provided only to whom subscribe it and pay a yearly flat rate of US$15,00
Subscribing the service must be made online, through the National Registry web page, but the section to do it, in such page, is expected to be available on May 01st, 2012.
- Buying a Vehicle in Costa Rica? Steps to follow
- May a Costa Rican S. A. (“Sociedad Anónima”) be transformed to a S. R. L. (“Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada”) or viceversa? The corporation must be closed and a new one must be created?
- Opening and Account in Costa Rican National Registry web site and getting a title report for a property
- New rates for Costa Rica Luxury Homes tax (“Impuesto Solidario para el Fortalecimiento de Programas de Vivienda”). (2011, 2102, 2013, 2014 and 2015 TAX PERIOD)
- Costa Rica Properties and Vehicles Protection – New National Registry Alert system
- “Salario base” – A Parameter to define some taxes, fines or criminal actions in Costa Rica during 2012.
- New Corporation Tax Costa Rica or “Impuesto de Personas Jurídicas” (Voided by Constitucional Court)
- Getting an Appointment for your Car Technical Inspection (“RTV” Costa Rica)
- Education and Culture Stamp Tax (“Costa Rica Corporate Tax) – Yearly rate
- Costa Rica Christmas Bonus (X’mas Bonus or “Aguinaldo”)
Tag Cloudaccounting aguinaldo Annual appoinment changing an S. A. to an S. R. L. changing a S. R. L. to a S. A. Corporation costa rica costa rica christmas bonus costa rica corporate tax costa rica corporations costa rica escrow costa rica national register Costa Rica National Registry web site Costa Rican Corporation Costa Rica property deed costa rica social security education and culture stamp tax health insurance impuesto bienes muebles impuesto solidario labor risk insurance luxury homes money payroll taxes property liens property status property taxes Property title report risk insuranse rtv seguro de riesgos sociedad anonima solidarity tax srl Steps to follow to convert an S. A. to S. R. L. or viceversa sugef Tax Taxation taxes new rates tiembre de educacion y cultura Transforming a Costa Rica Corporation trust vehicules X'mas bonus