A study directed by Business Administration graduate Karol Ramírez Acosta, revealed that the great majority of our clients were satisfied with the service provided by our Firm. Among the results of this study are the following:
- It was determined that we currently have a remarkable number of clients with over a year of utilizing our services.
- In our study, we asked our clients about their main motivation for making business with our firm. Among the answers were the following: Comfort (15%), Friendship (20%), Security (34%), Agility (2%), Great customer treatment (29%). Notice the main motivation of our clients is the security our Firm ensures.
- Client satisfaction was demonstrated. The great majority of them (97%) stated that they are, in general, satisfied with the services we provide.
As it was concluded by our study, our clients have an excellent perception of the Firm and consider that our services are indeed different than those of other legal Firms, while only the minority of them stated aspects that need improvement
What other are saying about us
There are countless stories told by locals and foreigners about how there attorney neglected to tell them about a consequence or did not explain all of their options. This common neglect by many attorneys helped build CV Firm into one of the most trusted firms in Costa Rica. CV Firm is the leader in professional legal services in the Southern Zone of Costa Rica. Casimiro Vargas, Attorney at Law, is well known in the region for his integrity and innovation. He has built CV Firm from its roots as a local accounting office to a major legal and accounting firm in Costa Rica. Casimiro built his reputation by working tirelessly to meet the needs of his diverse clientele through listening to their concerns and providing expert advice on how to reach their goals inside the framework of the Costa Rican legal system. His clients come from all over the world, whether it is a Tico farmer in San Isidro or a major developer from Europe or the United States. One of Casimiro’s greatest assets is the team that surrounds him. All of his staff is bilingual and very professional. CV Firm is one of the few firms with their own legally registered Professional Escrow Service using the expertise of their partner E & T Escrow and Trust Solutions. Casimiro and his team go to great lengths in protecting the funds and ensuring safe transactions in Costa Rica.
published on Surguide.com...see more
You should be very proud of your business! You use computer technology better than we do in the United States! I am always very impressed, and grateful to be working with such a professional firm.
I will wire money down this week, and will let you know when I do.
Casimiro, with your permission i would like to start using and referring you for all my future potential closings and dealings. Again i must mention in 5 years of being here i have used about 7-8 different attorneys for things, I am by far most impressed and enjoy to work with you
Thank you for your thorough and diligent work on this and looking out for my clients best interests.
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- New Costa Rica Corporate Yearly Tax starting on Sept 1, 2017
- Buying a Vehicle in Costa Rica? Steps to follow
- May a Costa Rican S. A. (“Sociedad Anónima”) be transformed to a S. R. L. (“Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada”) or viceversa? The corporation must be closed and a new one must be created?
- Opening and Account in Costa Rican National Registry web site and getting a title report for a property
- New rates for Costa Rica Luxury Homes tax (“Impuesto Solidario para el Fortalecimiento de Programas de Vivienda”). (2011, 2102, 2013, 2014 and 2015 TAX PERIOD)
- Costa Rica Properties and Vehicles Protection – New National Registry Alert system
- “Salario base” – A Parameter to define some taxes, fines or criminal actions in Costa Rica during 2012.
- Old Corporation Tax Costa Rica or “Impuesto de Personas Jurídicas” (Voided by Constitucional Court)
- Getting an Appointment for your Car Technical Inspection (“RTV” Costa Rica)
- Education and Culture Stamp Tax (“Costa Rica Corporate Tax) – Yearly rate
Tag Cloudaccounting aguinaldo Annual appoinment changing an S. A. to an S. R. L. changing a S. R. L. to a S. A. Corporation costa rica costa rica christmas bonus costa rica corporate tax costa rica corporations costa rica escrow costa rica national register Costa Rica National Registry web site Costa Rican Corporation Costa Rica property deed costa rica social security education and culture stamp tax health insurance impuesto bienes muebles impuesto solidario labor risk insurance luxury homes money payroll taxes property liens property status property taxes Property title report risk insuranse rtv seguro de riesgos sociedad anonima solidarity tax srl Steps to follow to convert an S. A. to S. R. L. or viceversa sugef Tax Taxation taxes new rates tiembre de educacion y cultura Transforming a Costa Rica Corporation trust vehicules X'mas bonus